Bitcoin wallet creat...
Bananaz.co started Bananaz Bali Bike Rental as a convenient solution for tourists in fulfilling their travel needs, particularly by providing tourism information, recommended destinations and, of course, motorbikes to rent in Bali. Bananaz Bali Bike Rental is not just a regular bike rental, we offer motorbikes and scooters to rent in Bali and provide high-quality services to make your travel experience easier and more comfortable. Our mission is to make your journey more fun in yellow!
How we differ from the competition?
- Our bikes and helmets are brand new, and we always keep them clean. Say bye-bye to smelly helmets!
- Easy online reservations through Bananaz app and website. Everything at your fingertips.
- Free delivery and pick up. Give us the location and our ranger will come to you.
- We truly care, and our insurance covers unexpected events. Drive safe, Bananaz!
- We provide traveling amenities, like surf rack, hard-case box, sunscreen, portable charger, 4G pocket wi-fi, e-money, mosquito repellent, local sim card, eco-friendly rain poncho, first aid kid, and portable charger with power up to 10,000 mAh.
Payments are secure with many cashless payment methods available – credit card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB, American Express), ATM/bank transfer, Go-Pay, Mandiri Clickpay, CIMB Clicks.
- 24/7 support system. If you have something to ask, feel free to contact us anytime!
- Last but not least, our bikes are all in the signature yellow color, which makes it easier to find the bike. Get ready to paint the island yellow!
How we work
We are committed to optimizing our workflows, with dedicated online marketing and IT systems. We have always put quality and reliability on top priorities to achieve the best customer experience. That is why we invest in the customers’ convenience – from easy online motorbike rental via app and website, 24/7 customer service, great insurance products, and a dozen different payment methods for our international customers.
22/11/2019 3:29 pm
Jalan Pengubengan Kauh No.36B, Kerobokan