Business (Item ID: 41664)
Universal Chemical Laboratory was established in 1951 following degree ( WB/182SSD-01/GVS ) of the World Bank Geneva,Switzerland.The creation of the SSD Premier Laboratory in Europe was to handle monetary issues such as cleaning black coated money, green coated money,regaining negative money and all sorts money that was transformed or defaced during transportation as a result to avoid risk of hijackers and terrorists.
Universal Chemical LABORATORY is the first and only laboratory in Europe that manufactures SSD chemicals,powders, spray and offers machine and 3D machine services .It was first created to handle money issues with European countries but by 1955 began to operate worldwide to the fast rising of black money owners in the world.
contact us now for more information cell number +6281387915897 or whatsapp 00213556491594
31/08/2019 12:46 pm
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Jangan membeli atau menjual di luar negara Anda. Jangan menerima cek kasir dari luar negara Anda
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- Situs ini tidak pernah terlibat dalam transaksi apapun, dan tidak menangani pembayaran, pengiriman, transaksi jaminan, memberikan layanan, atau menawarkan "perlindungan pembeli" atau "sertifikasi penjual"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.