Why join us?
Each Indonesian Center has 1-4 co-Directors and other local staff. The Lead Director of Indonesia will oversee the Co-Directors, local staff and programs at all Indonesian centres. This role includes:
● Training new Co-Directors in the various at-centre tasks they must complete in order to keep the centre running smoothly.
● Travelling around the 3 centers that IHF has in Indonesia throughout the year, ensuring that each is well maintained and properly run. Staying 2-4 weeks in each center when visiting.
● Work on the legal structure of the organization. Help update and obtain the required legal documents.
● Help develop local contacts around the different areas IHF has programs.
● Overseeing some of the operations and finances of the organisation in Indonesia.
● Innovating ideas to improve the organisation's programmes.
● Work online in several key areas of the organization: such as the HR, Marketing, Quality Control and Fundraising department.
● Report on a weekly basis to the Executive Director.
This work will be challenging, but you will hone your time management skills and be an essential part of the functioning of an all-volunteer run, grassroots NGO. This is an opportunity to shape the company’s future as well as your own. You will gain a better understanding of international NGOs.
|International Humanitarian Foundation|
10/02/2017 7:25 pm
Jakarta Special Capital Region