Perhiasan / Jam tangan (Item ID: 37937)
Cat’s eye stone shines like the eyes of a Cat in dark. It is thereby termed as Cat’s eye. The stone is aesthetically quite beautiful and very shiny. Here are a few steps to follow that differentiate between a pure cat’s eye stone and a fake one: If the stone is rubbed on a white cloth, the shine of the stone increases and it appears bright. Fake stones on the other hand remain the same. In the dark, this stone appears to emit light, just like the eye of a cat. This would help us know how authentic the stone is. Also check for strains, marks, holes on the stone as they could prove harmful.
Person: Robin Arora
Email Id: [email protected]
Show on map
19/02/2016 2:06 pm
Jakarta Special Capital Region
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Jangan membeli atau menjual di luar negara Anda. Jangan menerima cek kasir dari luar negara Anda
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- Situs ini tidak pernah terlibat dalam transaksi apapun, dan tidak menangani pembayaran, pengiriman, transaksi jaminan, memberikan layanan, atau menawarkan "perlindungan pembeli" atau "sertifikasi penjual"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.